2016年1月19日星期二

Currently four points behind Real Madrid

"Abidal retired, Enrique send blessings:. "Although I did not directly between him and the intersection, but I still wish him Abidal is great, he represents an era, the end of his era, Buy Fifa 16 Coins  people will remember forever. "

Enrique for Barcelona this season, playing a bit? Barcelona coach refused to answer: "I do not like the score, this is not my task this is only my first season, the team has changed a lot, and sometimes we have outstanding performance in the run for months, sometimes setbacks. To score? end of the season beating too late. "

Enrique Montoya then spoke: "His condition is very difficult, he should have more time to play, but I can not make everyone happy, always someone playing some less."

Currently four points behind Real Madrid, Barcelona, Enrique whether lost confidence? Lucho answer: "I do not feel that we've won eight straight, but also the last game to win, we just did not win the next game only ninth.."
Neymar during the Christmas holidays to  Fifa 16 Coins return to Brazil to play friendlies?

http://www.fifaeasy.com/

没有评论:

发表评论