2016年3月21日星期一

I feel happy because the people here

Argentinian centre-back Ramiro Funes Mori has joined Where to buy fifa 16 coins  Everton from River Plate for a fee of £9.5m, the English Premier Leagueclub have announced.

The 24-year-old defender, capped once by Argentina, has signed a five-year contract. "When I heard about Everton's interest, Ididn't think twice," Funes told the Everton website. "My agent told me about this opportunity and Everton did everything to bring meover and I wanted to come.

"I feel happy because the people here have shown me a lot of love and I'm very happy and comfortable here already. I saw thepeople at Goodison Park and I saw they were a family and  Where to buy fifa 16 coins all cheering the players and obviously I liked that atmosphere.http://www.fifaeasy.com/

没有评论:

发表评论