2016年5月7日星期六

FIFA 16 is now available and we have a complete

FIFA 16 is now available and we have a complete guide for it. In this guide you will learn everything about the new defending, tackling, passing, interception mechanics and FIFA trainer in FIFA 16. We also take a look at the new features in FIFA Ultimate Team including FUT 16 Team Draft, buying and selling items, tips and tricks along with complete tutorials for  Buy Fifa Coins dribbling, skilled moves and more.

Furthermore, we also take a look at how you can earn coins, cash and money faster along with how you can unlock some of the trophies and achievements in the game. FIFA 16 is available on PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, iOS, Android and PC platforms. The game is developed by EA Canada and published by EA Sports.My football fandom most certainly lies in between World Cup seeding and World Cup Final - any other time, I'm just not interested.

It's not that the game isn't exciting or entertaining, it's just never been my cup of tea since my sporting landscape has been dominated by just about every classic American sport since I was old enough to walk. With that being said, I've always enjoyed playing the Fifa 17 Coins franchise when it pops up every now and again, which essentially makes me a de facto causal fan. However, this year's version has really captivated my attention and definitely pushed me in the direction of full-on FIFA fan.Graphically speaking, FIFA 16 is beautiful. http://www.fifaeasy.com/

没有评论:

发表评论