2016年5月9日星期一

FIFA 17 is one of the most popular game

FIFA 17 is one of the most popular game now And Fifa Coins Online is available at our site. You will feel pleased at our site when You buy fifa 17 coins. Because we offer you fifa coins for fifa 17 at the most favorable price and fastest delivery!Football journalist and FIFA fan Darren Cross looks at how shooting with a player's weaker foot  Buy Fifa Coins can help you score more goals in online matches.

My answer to this question, until fairly recently, would have been 'rarely'. I would generally only have a go with my weak foot if I was desperate to get a shot away and there wasn't the time or space to work the ball back on to my player's dominant side, or if I had a tap-in that I couldn't miss.

Then Zlatan Ibrahimovic popped up with two crucial left-footed belters that rescued a vital point for me in an online game, and my whole approach to weak foot shooting changed. Now, with a few tweaks compared to a regular shot and as long as the player I'm using has at Fifa 17 Coins least a four star weak foot, I regularly move the ball on to their less dominant side and go for goal. And it's working; I'm creating and scoring a lot more chances than usual. http://www.fifaeasy.com/

没有评论:

发表评论